New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
New Zealand is a peaceful country of the continent Australia and it is an emerging economy of this continent.
The people from other region of the world want to live and work in this country.
New Zealand offers different types of work visas, residence visa, study visa and working holiday visa.
This country offers working holiday program by working holiday visa.
However, this visa category is for those citizens of the countries with which New Zealand has bilateral agreement regarding this working holiday visa.
This working holiday program is basically for exchanging culture, understanding tradition and enhancing heritage.
This visa program is for the young people's age between 18 to 30 years.
In this program the visa holder not only enjoy his holiday, but also work during this period to support him in this country.
The following countries are entitled with New Zealand regarding this Working Holiday Visa:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France,
Germany, Hong Kong special Administrative region, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia,
Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand,
New Zealand Working Holiday Visa Eligibility:
2. Applicant must have age between 18 years to 30 years.
3. Applicant cannot bring children and dependent with him.
4. Applicant for this visa should have return ticket and enough funds to stay comfortably in this country.
5. This visa holder must have a medical insurance cover during the stay.
6. Applicant has good moral character and healthy physique.
How To Apply New Zealand Working Holiday Visa?
The working holiday visa is only for the mutually exchange programs countries and
it is for the young people having age group between 18 to 30 years.
New Zealand working holiday visa is also the same document, which is issued only member countries people.
However, to apply for this visa the applicant must go online and apply where you are living.
Initially this New Zealand working holiday visa needs visa processing fee which must be paid by the applicant.
It is necessary to attach these documents with your application:
1. Copies of your passport pages which contains personal information of the applicant.
2. Bank statement that indicates that you have enough funds to support yourself in this country.
3. Copy of return ticket that indicates that you can purchase your ticket.
4. Document indicating that you have health insurance policy with you.
In case your application is selected by the authorities then the copy of decision will be sent to the relevant embassy or consulate.
It is instructed the applicant to take your passport and other relevant documents
when you are going to pick your decision copy from embassy.
On arrival in New Zealand the visa holder will show both copy of decision and passport.
In case the applicant cannot send his application online,
then he needs to fill out application form for working holiday visa and submit it to New Zealand embassy or consulate in your country.
Similarly, visa processing fee also deposit nearby bank.
This working holiday visa is a scheme among the different countries of the world and under this program they exchange theirs
young people to spend their holiday in other country and aware about the culture, heritage and tradition.
In this way the visa holder not only spends his holiday fantastically, but during his stay he earns money through job.
There are few basic needs and demands of this visa.
However, the prime requirement is that the applicant must belong to the country that has mutual agreement with New Zealand:
1. Applicant for this working holiday visa must have valid passport and other travelling documents.
2. The applicant must be between 18 to 30 years of age.
3. He must have good physical condition as well as moral character.
4. He cannot accompany children or any other member with them.
5. Applicant must have a return ticket or have enough funds to purchase ticket.
. This working holiday visa is for only one time and applicant cannot use it again.